- Designs, codes, verifies, tests, documents, amends and refactors moderately complex programs/scripts which will be unit tested against acceptance criteria Applies tools and methods to design and develop users' digital and off-line tasks, interactions and interfaces to meet agreed usability and accessibility requirements for selected system, product or service components.
- Creates workable prototypes.
- Assists, as part of a team, on overall user experience design.
- Assists in the evaluation of design options and trade-offs. Consistently applies visual design and branding guidelines.
- Contribute to the various agile rituals (e.g. standup, card kick-offs, walkthroughs, and showcases)
- Skills Required:
- Ability to think outside the box and apply previous experience to dynamic situations
- Work well in a team .
- Be able to communicate and collaborate quickly and effectively with teammates of various roles (Business analysts, designers, developers, etc.).
- Be able to present and communicate ideas and solutions to the wider team.
- Be able to work under pressure and self-manage tasks.
- Have enthusiasm for technology and solving problems.
- Python developer with knowledge in API/building microservices
- Good understanding of Qualys Vulnerability management
- Tool configuration & vulnerability management lifecycle end to end.
- Good understanding of Qualys Policy compliance scanning lifecycle end to end.
- To develop technical documentation (if required)