Working within the client's program you will:
- Implement and improve automated testing and deployment pipelines on AWS for Near Real Time production and delivery of satellite data products.
- Contribute code enhancements to software project.
- Work with scientist to implement code and produce test products for evaluation.
- Benchmark processes and work to iteratively refine delivery to ensure cost effective use of AWS resources.
- Contribute and drive a strong DevOps culture with a focus on collaboration.
- Support, monitor and continually develop and improve tools, software and services that comprise operational environments to simplify and enhance data management, provision of data services, and operations within AWS.
- Develop and/or provide input to information support materials such as 'how to guides'.
- Help facilitate the continuation and expansion of operations and services.
To be successful in the role you will possess:
- Have a Tertiary qualification in information technology or equivalent industry experience.
- An expert in continuous integration and deployment - using technologies such as kubernetes, docker, terraform and airflow.
- Demonstrated ability to work proficiently in a Linux-based environment and in a range of computing platforms including AWS.
- Demonstrate understanding and experience in modern software development practices such as Dev-Ops and Agile.
- Strong understanding of software architecture patterns and team development tools and practices.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 209582