Our client is seeking an experienced Publishing Specialist to join their design and publishing team. The team is responsible for responding to the company's largest enterprise clients and ensuring all sales / bid responses meet company standards.
- The Publishing Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of the company's responses to customer using SharePoint and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- The Publishing Specialist is required to monitor the content in the responses and provide advice to the teams to ensure it is completed in accordance with the defined processes and timeframes.
- The role requires effective communication at all levels both within and external to the organisation including business development.
- Liaise with relevant business units as required (e.g. Brand, Legal).
- Contributes to policy and procedure documents.
- Participate in Work Allocation
- Provide Bid Support on demand
- Manage the publishing activity associated with all bids
- Ensure all bids meet Telstra Corporate Standards in accordance with company policy while complying with customers' requested format.
- Ensure that all bids are completed within the agreed timeframe with Sales, and in accordance with approved company branding.
- Highly proficient in computer skills with Microsoft Office software, Sharepoint and/or graphic design software.
- Desktop Publishing experience
- Telecommunications experience highly desirable
- Able to explain or describe processes in a concise and professional manner.
- Positively manage stakeholder relationships.
- Engage relevant resources to ensure the successful delivery of content requirements.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY!!!