Work with our prestigious federal government client. Become an integral part of this team, embedding relationships within the community. The Provider Engagement Officer will support the external stakeholders and Markets Providers and Sector Development (MPSD) Group and sits in the Provider and Market Engagement Branch.
The client id focusing on Microsoft and organisational skills as this role will be doing high level admin support, reporting and one to one engagement mainly via phone and email
- Team administrator role
- Office based
- Coordinating for/enabling a team who travels and will not be office based
- Strong skills set in administrative tasks, managing team calendar, arranging venues, phone and email communications is an asset
Responsibilities of Provider Engagement Officer:
- Assist with the planning of provider engagement to enhance local capabilities
- Work closely with key stakeholders including state and local governments, providers, carers, people with disability and mainstream organisations to identify, analyse and resolve issues
- Provide advice to relevant work areas about enablers and barriers to business model development
- Engage providers to ensure optimal provider satisfaction is experienced at each interaction
To be successful in your role you will have:
- Some previous experience working in the disability or community care sector is advantageous
- Demonstrated high level skills in Microsoft office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and diary management is essential
- Proven experience in administration preferably in within the government, community or health industries
- Exceptional customer service ethic with a commitment to service delivery both internally and externally
- Amazing verbal communication skills accompanied by a warm and engaging phone manner
- Excellent written communication skills with a focus on open and friendly email interactions
- Be a skilled wordsmith with the ability to compose draft replies for ministerial & parliamentary correspondence, briefs and other document preparation as required
- The ability to build strong effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in provider engagement/procurement from a government background will be highly regarded
Apply Now! Alternatively contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 0733197502 quoting reference number 197874.