About the role
A client facing role, which is focused on providing a documented technical solution to a request for DAWE. A person in this role is the single authority on determining the technical solution being proposed to the customer. This role works in conjunction the Customer, Project Office, Sales, Offerings and Delivery to create a winning proposal that is aligned to the customer's business objectives.
- Discussions with the customer to agree scope, approach, budget and timeframe
- Clarifying customer requirements
- Questioning if this request fits with the direction of previous customer requests
- Determine alignment to DXC services
- Consider delivery capability
- Look for reuse based on similar proposals
- Involve Technical Architect where required
- Obtaining input from Subject Matter Experts to help develop the solution
- Creating the proposal
- Conducting technical reviews
- Meeting agreed SLAs and deadlines
- The End to End solutioning of an opportunity.
Skills and experience
- Years of experience: 5 + years of relevant experience
- Technical awareness in one or more areas, but deep technical knowledge is not required
- Has sales, presales or similar customer facing experience
- Can gain a good understanding of the customer's business environment
- Has good commercial and business skills
- Ability to work with multiple other teams within Cllient and partners outside.
- Able to formulate a solution that is aligned to the customer's business objectives
- Must be able to work to deadlines and complying to SLAs
- Aware of the consequences for the customer and Clientof missing due dates
- Good at presenting to internal and external audiences, both verbally and via written proposal
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting reference 207159.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.