About the Company
A leading company who are delivering a managed market for disability services in Australia.
About the Role
As Property Officer you will work supporting the Property Team and will be the first point of contact for property and fleet matters. You will deliver nationally consistent best practice principles. As part of a small team, you will work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing thorough information and effective support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist National Property Team with capital projects and refurbishments
- Provide high level administrative support to
- Maintenance / Management of meeting room bookings, photocopy machines, lost property, lockers, seating audits and property asset registers
- Support day to day building access
- Assist with stationery orders, IT issues and cab charge management
- Escalation of property issues
- Building inductions and site inductions for trade and visitors
- Upkeep of utility rooms, compliance throughout office and documentation
- Carry out WHS Inspections and manage any issues
- Point of contact for facility services and repairs where required.
- Support day to day fleet activities
- Previous experience in working in a commonwealth property environment including facilities management
- High level of accuracy and timeliness
- Works collaboratively and pro-actively to support the delivery of the property
- High level of internal and external stakeholder management.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with flexibility within a team and to communicate effectively with people at all levels to ensure the smooth, efficient and on time operation of the office.
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner.
- A high level of computer literacy and experience in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- General understanding of the disability sector
Identified Positions are roles which welcomes and encourages applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with diverse culture and linguistic backgrounds. Identified Positions are not restricted only to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes Monday 9 December although we may submit prior to this date
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 199950
Please click the apply button.