Leading Telecommunications organisation looking for a PROPERTY MANAGER to ensure relationships are established and maintained.. APPLY NOW!!
This role is responsible for:
- Ensuring positive relationships are established and maintained with the organisation and the Landlords through proactive property management including adherence to all lease terms.
- Working closely with internal teams including Lease Management, Lease Negotiators, deployment, maintenance, etc. to proactively manage and communicate, facilitating a flexible and timely ability to make things happen.
- Working closely with external stakeholders such as vendors, installers, legal teams, etc. to provide lease and site information, arrange access, etc. as appropriate.
- Renegotiating lease renewals, amendments and / or terminations to achieve the commercial objectives of considerably lowering the Operational Expenditure (OPEX) incurred across its mobile and fixed network portfolios, to increase tenure term, security of tenure and operational utility.
- Resolving property or leasing related issues with landowners as required.
- Escalate issues to senior management to resolve as required.
The following are the key skills and experience required for the role:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or specialist knowledge in a property related field, including Valuation, Real Estate & Property Management
- Over 5 years experience in a corporate property management and/or commercial lease negotiation role, ideally from a Lessee perspective
- Negotiation & dispute resolution skills
- Understanding of complex lease document terms and conditions
- Portfolio management experience
- Analytical skills and strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and build working relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe this is the right role for you then APPLY NOW on the link below!!