Our client is a leader in the caring community, committed to providing real value to the community. Due to a systems upgrade, they are looking for an IT Project Manager to manage the selection and implementation of the new system.
Your primary purpose in this role is to lead and manage the selection and implementation of a new system to replace the current applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Consult with key users to determine challenges, limitations and ongoing issues with the current system.
- Provide quality and timely delivery of project reporting to all stakeholders.
- Manage all aspects of the project, including; demonstration, selection, planning, delivery, implementation, execution and change management.
- Develop and apply a consistent methodology across the business ensuring alignment in planning and project practices.
- Monitor all project risks and issues identified at the project level and ensure mitigation actions are completed.
- Manage project resources to ensure projects are delivered within scope, timeline and budget.
- Implement robust change management and communication strategies to ensure the new solution is successfully adopted.
- Provide critical analysis on delivery performance in consultation with key stakeholders and project sponsors.
- Significant experience in the successful delivery of complex projects, specifically ERP software implementation.
- Understanding of the accountabilities and communications both within an organisation and between a vendor and the organisation when executing projects.
- Previous experience with issue/task management and office productivity software such as Microsoft Project, Jira and MS Office/365
- Experience in managing large-scale organisational change.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 quoting reference 248444
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.