Working within an ICT technical team, the successful candidate is required to:
- Liaise with other technical teams to progress work items.
- Work with IT trainers and corporate communications team to deliver staff communications.
- Liaise with security and lawyer teams to progress assessments of project deliverables.
- Develop, maintain and perform monthly reports on project management deliverables for the Project Manager - Project Management Plan, costings, risk plan, communication plan.
- Respond to and escalate emerging issues.
- Procurement activities.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Project documentation - written quality.
- Communication effectiveness.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Demonstration of understanding service impacts against Service Level Agreements, and customer prioritisation.
- Experience with procurement activities.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 208324
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.