About the role:
A Project and Program Scheduler is required to work within the client's Management Office. The role will be responsible for developing and maintaining an integrated master schedule covering a number of information technology projects and non-technical activities.
The successful candidate will have a proven history of managing multiple schedules and in supporting project and program managers, and other key stakeholders.
The position is full time onsite in Canberra offices only.
- In consultation with project/program managers and other stakeholders, develop and maintain the program master schedule.
- Maintain project and program inter-dependencies.
- Assist, coach and mentor junior project managers in development of scheduling skills.
- Assist Program Management Office staff in planning and costing future capability systems.
- Assist the Program Management Office in the development and maintenance of portfolio reporting artefacts.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated administration and organisational skills within Defence's Desktop Environments.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
- Experience managing complex schedules in MS Project, Primavera, Open Plan or similar scheduling tools.
- Experience in schedule-based cost estimation and resource leveling.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 211482
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.