Our client requires an Accountant who has previously working in a retail banking environment and has a strong knowledge retail banking processes around savings, loans, deposits etc. You will have strong experience working with P&L (debits and credits) and be comfortable with large Excel spreadsheets.
This is an immediate requirement to start ASAP and we are looking for an Accountant who has tested finance data previously, ideally having worked on a balance sheet migration.
This role will provide detailed testing for the system migration part of the project. Testing is to be focussed on the Finance part of the project and providing detailed support for the Finance team to allow for successful testing completion and sign off of test results.
- Preparation of detailed testing results for project, in particular pertaining to Finance results
- Engagement with project team for variances and explanation of same
- Engagement with IT where required for results discussion and understanding of variances
- Engagement in user acceptance testing processes
- Reporting to project and Finance management on results and readiness to sign off
- Good knowledge of general accounting for Retail, Treasury and Markets products.
- Intermediate MS Excel
- Ability to work with large data within Excel
- High attention to detail and strong reconciliation skills
- Experience using PeopleSoft General Ledger and Business Objects.
- Previous participation in projects involving business/product migration to new systems
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 189594.