The Technical Lead will head up one of the major streams for the Project reporting to the Program Manager.
The key areas of responsibility include:
- Technical team staff management
- Vendor team coordination - with the Project Manager on-site
- Vendor management -PM and other technical vendors
- Management of all technical aspects of the project including:
- Data Migration
- Infrastructure elements including Instance Management
- Identity Management
- Integration Management
- Document Management
- Technical Architecture elements supported by the Solutions Architect
- Technical Testing
- Disaster Recovery
- Assistance in development of an Application Managed Services (AMS) service for the client.
Assisting the Project Program Manager to develop the EOI/RFI for the AMS proposal for the Project - development of brief/ tender documentation requirements/ evaluation etc.
- Assistance in the Development of the Technical Support Model for the management of the project implementation, including the support aspects for the AMS.
- Development of the Technical Test Strategy and approach for the technical aspects of the project.
- Technical Team Reporting
- Weekly reports
- Attendance at Program Management
- Monthly reports to Steering Committee etc.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 187865.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).