Project Support Officers are required to undertake the administrative support for a range of technically orientated projects.
The Project Support Officer will be responsible for undertaking a range of general administrative tasks including maintaining Risk Registers, Program and Project SharePoint sites and configuration management of projects.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate following attributes:
- Uses recommended portfolio, programme and project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking.
- Sets up project files, compiles and distributes reports.
- Provides administrative services to project boards, project assurance teams and quality review meetings.
- Provides guidance on project management software, procedures, processes, tools and techniques.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Maintain program and project SharePoint sites; specifically setting up and maintaining access controls and storing documents for sharing with team members.
- Maintain program and project Risk Registers; including regular reviews and updates; advising team members if they have been nominated to execute risk treatment; and facilitating project risk workshops.
- Maintain project documentation including establishment of a document library and control methods for finalised project documents. Ensure that all final documents meet audit requirements and are easily retrievable.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 208875
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.