- Support ICT Services Branch Projects by organising meetings, preparing agenda, collecting packs & distributing materials, taking minutes, and recording actions accordingly in such forums such as;
- Individual project meetings
- Technical workshops
- Project specific organisational change meetings
- Scrums, stand-ups and project reviews
- Branch Portfolio meeting
- Support Program Lead and Project Managers by updating and maintaining data entry in Clarizen, Confluence, Jira and any other relevant project management tools.
- Contribute to the production of various project reports.
- Production and review of any required or new project artefacts.
- Maintain register Risks, Issues and Decisions in Clarizen and Confluence
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated strong Project Support Officer experience.
- Experience in assisting to deliver projects in line with Agile Methodologies
- Demonstrated ability in using MS office suite.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in using various project management tools, such as Clarizen, Confluence, Jira etc
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 211922
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.