We are seeking the services of Project Support Officers for a great opportunity located in Canberra.
Australian Citizens and Permanent residents are welcome to apply.
- Support ICT Services Branch Projects by organising meetings, preparing agenda, collecting packs & distributing materials, taking minutes, and recording actions accordingly in such forums such as;
- Individual project meetings
- Technical workshops
- Project specific organisational change meetings
- Scrums, stand-ups and project reviews
- Branch Portfolio meeting
- Support Program Lead and Project Managers by updating and maintaining data entry in Clarizen, Confluence, Jira and any other relevant project management tools.
- Contribute to the production of various project reports.
- Production and review of any required or new project artefacts.
- Maintain register Risks, Issues and Decisions in Clarizen and Confluence
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated strong Project Support Officer experience.
- Experience in assisting to deliver projects in line with Agile Methodologies
- Demonstrated ability in using MS office suite.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in using various project management tools, such as Clarizen, Confluence, Jira etc
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 211922
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.