About the role
Provide high level coordination and support to complex programs in a large government organisation. Maintain master schedules, risk and issues registers, identify potential/actual issues and seek resolution through appropriate channels. Work across multiple projects and collaborate with stakeholders, customers, and colleagues to ensure achievement of program goals.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience providing high level coordination in large organisations
- Demonstrated understanding of project/program management frameworks and tools
- Experience in organising and managing high level governance meetings
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a high volume and demanding professional environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on 8267 2466.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.