Role - Project Support Officer - ICT
Brisbane CBD based, Flexible work arrangements
Hourly rate ($50.53 ph. incl. super)
About the role
As a Project Support Officer, you will be responsible for implementing and providing governance and administrative support to the delivery of a large complex ICT Program for one of QLD. Govt Depts
- Work closely with the PMs and program office ensuring effective coordination and support of the project and governance bodies
- Assist in managing the program and project artefacts through SharePoint and the department's document mgmt. system
- Support the Program Office in engaging and on-boarding program and project resources
Skills and experience
- Experience in coordination and administrative activities in ICT projects in Govt. Sector
- ability to produce high quality minutes from meetings
- Experience in ICT program and project documentation ensuring compliance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
For more information , please contact Alex Costi on 07 3003 7788 OR Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 248699.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.