Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Project Support Officer/ Coordinator for a long term contract with extension options in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting Program/Product Manager and assisting stakeholder engagement coordination
- Building and sustaining relationship with stakeholders and team members
- Undertaking governance, secretariat and procurement activities
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working as a Project Support Officer / Coordinator and managing concurrent projects within a project
- Proven ability in assisting Program/Project Managers with project activities, drafting agendas for governance boards
- Solid background in developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- In-depth experience in implementing project structures, developing project/program plans, project expenditure forecast
- Proven experience in coordinating multiple activities concurrently and delivering high quality results within tight timeframes.
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 199459.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.