Our Enterprise Federal Government Client is seeking a Project Support Officer for a long term contract with extension options here in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Preparing briefings and papers for committees and executives
- Developing and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Undertaking research and analysis, including systems and process analysis of internal managed systems and external systems
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working in Project and Contract Management
- Extensive experience in accessing and using information and technology to analyse and solve problems
- Solid background in delivering Project documentation agreed with the Project Manager
- In-Depth experience in measuring processes and systems
- Experience with Microsoft Project and Visio and Contract Management
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 197825.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.