Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Project Support Officer for an initial 6 months contract with extension options.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking complex project work
- Working under limited supervision with reasonable autonomy and accountability
- Accountable for quality of work
- Contributing to the development of project plans
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and tracking status of project deliverables
- Proven ability in assessing quality and costs are in line with project plans
- Solid background in building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- In-depth experience in identifying project risks and recommending actions to address them
- Project Management qualifications, Project documentation and reporting and Project communication & scheduling is highly desired.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 197624.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.