A Federal Government Agency assists in the delivery of social and health payments and services for Australia.
Our client is seeking an ICT Project Support Officer (EL1) to provide end to end delivery support to their current program/project. In this role, you would be required to collaborate closely with different stakeholders and develop and maintain relationships with them to support the delivery of their project. You may need provide leadership to a team of project staff, including setting up work priorities and managing staff performance.
Key Tasks and Duties
- Maintain financial status (reflect actuals against plan in the tracking XLS; amend the people plan based on direction from RTE and PM; liaise with Finance Manager to ensure cost forecasts reflect latest actuals and people plan changes)
- Perform independent research work and analysis including the preparation of draft reports on relevant project activities
- Contribute and support the development and implementation of improvements and best practice in processes and procedures
- Support / maintain the RTE in maintaining the COADi Schedule (MS Project)
- Support / maintain the RTE and PM in managing Risk / Issue / Dependency and Change registers
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Solid MS Office skills (includes MS Project)
- Ideally, Government Experience
- Ability to work independently or with limited supervision
- Effective stakeholder and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organise and prioritise work in the context of competing priorities
- Ability to coordinate regular project reporting including status updates and exception reports
- Ability to perform independent research work and analysis including the preparation of draft reports on relevant project activities
As this is a position within a Federal Government agency, the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and should hold or be eligible to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
If you feel this role fits your skill set and experience, please apply now!
For more information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job reference # 197259