Our highly respected and renowned client is seeking a Service Delivery Lead for an initial 6-month contract. This position will give you the ability to confidently liaise with various areas of the business, department supervisors / managers in addition to project scheduling and managing project outcomes within ICT Projects.
Duties are responsibilities -
- Monitoring progress of projects, preparation and coordination of change reports, submissions, briefings and correspondence.
- Manage a small technical team
- Assisting with the development and production of project management documentation used in the definition and delivery of projects, including project plans, progress reports
- Address issues affecting performance indicators and/or milestones, project variations and schedule information.
- Liaising with and providing advice to internal and external stakeholders to support the delivery of project outcomes.
- Assist in the evaluation and review of project outcomes.
- Researches and identifies effective risk management strategies to ensure outcomes are achieved.
Please note -
If you are currently residing in Bunbury or would like to relocate please apply.
A police clearance will be required for this position.
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Gayle Truslove
Number - (08) 9423 1400
Job reference number - 212112 Bunbury based.