Our client is urgently seeking an experienced and capable Project Support Officer who will work in a major transformational program under limited direction to complete moderately complex procedural, operational and administrative work.
Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Support the delivery of challenging projects
- Provide advice related to project/program objectives
- Build and maintain collaborative partnerships
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience working in a Portfolio or Program Management Office or relatable function with capabilities to support broad functions, including experience in coordinating and management executive and ministerial level status reporting.
- Developing, implementing, and improving business frameworks, processes, support material and tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 206098
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.