Our Private Enterprise Client is seeking a knowledgeable Project Support Officer for a long-term contract role in Canberra's CBD. This is an initial 12 month contract role with a potential 6 month extension.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing highly effective, efficient and proactive support to the Project Manager and the Project Team.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure project administrative requirements are on track and the team is moving forward in accordance with the schedule and day to day activities.
- Maintaining and update crucial project documents to track project status
- Overseeing and maintain adherence to the document management system by the Project Team members
- Assisting to identify risks and issues for the Project and track relevant registers via Project Online
- Ensuring the project management system Project Online is effectively administered, kept up to date and accurately captures the status of the project at any point in time
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Project Coordinator/Project Support Officer role
- Capability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience in budget and financial management
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a close team
- Ability to work in a multi-faceted stakeholder environment
- Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills
- Confidence and experience to liaise with senior level management and maintain relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 185360.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.