Our CBD based client is looking to urgently secure a Project Support Officer with a special interest in project scheduling for an initial 3 month contract.
* Consulting with project managers and technical experts to set up assignments, tasks and subtasks
* Developing, implementing and maintaining an effective scheduling management system
* Coordinating project timelines with internal departments and external stakeholders
* Monitoring project timelines and deadlines
* Identifying potential project schedule delays and facilitating intervention in a timely manner
* Evaluating performance and reporting on progress
* Accommodating updates and changes to project schedules
* Recommending actions to keep project on budget and completed on time.
* Previous experience working as a Project Officer
* Knowledge of Content Manager
* Microsoft Project experience
* Document control and formatting.
If you are available within 2 weeks to commence this role, and have the relevant experience, please "Apply Now" or call Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 to discuss the role, job ref 213579