Our highly respected and renowned client is seeking for a Project Support Officer, ideally someone that has also had exposure with Change/Business Analysis. This position will give you the ability to confidently liaise with various areas of the business, department supervisors / managers in addition to scheduling, issue management, data security.
Duties are responsibilities -
- Experience in Project Change / IT infrastructure Projects
- Excellent mid-level Project Officer skills
- Project scheduling, reporting and issue management
- Provide Project, Change, and Business Analysis support
- Experience in a Prince 2 environment
- Experience in managing process changes
- Strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation experience
- Understanding of Western Australia and rural & remote sites would be desirable
Please note -
Travel may be required around the state for this role, however the role will be based in Perth CBD. All travel costs will be covered. It will be ad hoc travel.
A police clearance will be required for this position.
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Charlotte Tobin
Number - (08) 9423 1400
Job reference number - (208746)