Peoplebank are recruiting for THREE IT Project Support Officers to work on a long term contract until the end of December 2022, based in the Adelaide CBD (must be able to work on-site, albeit there is some WFH flexibility)
- Develop, implement and maintain a range of procedures and processes to manage strategic Project workflows and reporting, including run sheets.
- Manage and monitor appropriate correspondence registers on a daily basis and ensure that information for the Project is regularly provided or updated in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage and monitor specified review dates for a range of Project activities to ensure that all required work is completed on time in compliance with internal and external requirements.
- Develop and prepare reports, letters, briefing notes, submissions, agenda papers and day to day correspondence for and on behalf of relevant directors.
- Undertake the efficient recording, preparation and distribution of tasks for a range of Committees, Working Parties and Advisory Groups and specific vendor meetings or negotiations.
- Coordinate and monitor the efficient follow-up of Board and Committee action items to ensure they are undertaken and completed in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Participate in the development of plans and business cases for new projects and service improvements.
- Develop, implement and maintain information systems to ensure the appropriate and timely dissemination of information to members of staff.
Skills and Experience
- 3 to 5+ years of relevant Project Support / Project Co-ordination / Project Officer experience.
- Proven experience in supporting the delivery of multiple projects, including processes and associated tasks.
- Proven experience in undertaking high-level research, analysis, project management, consultation and negotiation.
- Proven experience in providing project support to committees and project teams in a public sector environment.
- Proven well-developed experience in utilising a range of computer based systems and applications.
- Proven experience in consulting, negotiating and liaising with customers, stakeholders and other Government agencies.
- Ideally have prior SA Government experience (desirable)
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration
Or call Jerry Belialba on 08 7078 8894 for a confidential chat.
SA: LHS 296564