The ICT Services Project Support Officer role will work to the Program Lead and/or Project Manager in assisting with implementation of these projects, completing necessary tasks, co-ordinating efforts and providing tactical support.
- Support ICT Services Branch Projects by organising meetings, preparing agenda, collecting packs & distributing materials, taking minutes, and recording actions accordingly in such forums such as;
- Individual project meetings
- Technical workshops
- Project specific organisational change meetings
- Scrums, stand-ups and project reviews
- Branch Portfolio meeting
- Support Program Lead and Project Managers by updating and maintaining data entry in Clarizen, Confluence, Jira and any other relevant project management tools.
- Contribute to the production of various project reports.
- Production and review of any required or new project artefacts.
- Maintain register Risks, Issues and Decisions in Clarizen and Confluence
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders in a positive and professional manner
- Work proactively and collaboratively to resolve problems and achieve business
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated strong Project Support Officer experience
- Experience in assisting to deliver projects in line with Agile Methodologies
- Demonstrated ability in using MS office suite
- Demonstrated ability and experience in using various project management tools, such as Clarizen, Confluence, Jira etc
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proactive and inquisitive in their work approach
- Proven experience working in a multi-disciplinary team, building rapport and managing stakeholder expectations
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 243108.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.