Project Support Officer
- 3-month contract starting in Jan 2022
- Centrally located near cafe/ restaurant district
- Must have User Acceptance Testing
A well reputed client located minutes from the Perth CBD is seeking a Project Support Officer who will undertake UAT on a new system. This is an initial 3-month contract starting in 2022.
- Provides support to the project team to deliver project tasks and milestones
- Undertakes User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Documents all testing activities and outcomes detailing solution compliance and defects
- Provides project administration such as collating information, editing and updating documents and project schedules
- Liaise with stakeholders and the project team
- Proven experience in a project support/ coordination role
- Must have previous experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Experience with record keeping and data management
- High level of attention to detail and excellent time management
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment & independently
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word and Excel.
If you are interested and have the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Maria Hecto - 9423 1407 - (Job reference: 241997)