WHO WE ARE
Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to State and Federal Government for professional ICT contract staffing. With ongoing opportunities available in leading Government organisations, you will have the unique opportunity to be part of some significant projects.
WHAT WE NEED
Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Project Support Officer to work on PART TIME basis (18.75 hours per week maximum).
As a Project Support Officer, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to multiple Business Analysts and Project Managers.
To be considered for this opportunity you must display the following competencies:
- Ability to take responsibility and work proactively with limited supervision whilst maintaining transparency and asking for direction as required
- Intermediate skills in MS Project and ability to keep schedules up to date, and keep track of the progress of multiple complex tasks
- Ability to draft good quality documents of various kinds, sometimes with limited guidance on format and sometimes using a standard template
- Intermediate skills in Excel, ability to manipulate and undertake basic analysis of complex data and information
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy, ability to relate complex detail to the 'big picture'
- Very good people skills - will need to chase staff at all levels for information and status updates
- Understanding of and competency in using standard project management approaches and templates
- Pro-active and a self-starter
WHAT WE LIKE
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact SA State Govt. Team Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.