About the Company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Project Support Administrator you will be responsible for project support services including the provision of advice and guidance on the use of project management tools, maintain project financials, the use of corporate standards and personnel to be used on projects. Your main focus will be to create and then maintain an uplift in the project financials across forecasting, budgets etc
- Assist in the management of project governance
- Maintain project finances and expenses
- Provide project reports and status updates
- Coordinate project control documents
- Participate in process improvements to assist with the day to day operations of the work team
- Monitor and report on the delivery of projects to assist the team in ensuring outcomes are met on time, within budget and to agreed quality standards.
- Support programme or project control boards, project assurance teams and quality review meetings.
- Respond to customer and stakeholder enquiries, providing advice and in the preparation of briefings, reports and correspondence by applying knowledge of current legislation, policy and related issues.
- Work collaboratively within and across teams and actively support others to achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Support Project Managers
- Provide administrative and operational support and guidance to project team members
- Previous experience as a Project Support Administrator
- MUST have Strong experience in Project Finances, Forecasting and Expenses
- Experience in PMO environment
- Experienced within a large and complex organisation
- Experience with project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking projects.
- Proven experience working independently with multidisciplinary teams, meeting deadlines, building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Strong customer centric approach
- A strong ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organisation
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes Wednesday 22 January but may start interviewing before this date
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 200671
Please click the apply button.