Looking for a Project/Stakeholder Engagement Manager in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 12 months + 12 months
Clearance: NV1 / Baseline
- 2+ years' experience in the successful management and delivery of ICT projects, with experience in:
- managing complex stakeholder engagement
- the development of project start up, initiation and planning products
- managing multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated extensive experience in the application of project management tools and methodologies, such as PRINCE2 and MSP.
- Demonstrated experience in procurement and vendor management in government and other complex and challenging environments involving multiple vendors.
- Experience in preparing a range of written material including business cases, project documentation and reports to key stakeholders in a Government context, demonstrated by excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain NV1 security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.