- Leading telecommunications company
- $100 an hour inc super
- Contract plus extensions
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Project Lead to join their enterprise delivery team. This team is responsible for the delivery of projects across a Network Services outsource environment for the company's tier 1 customer base across the Asia pacific region.
- Direct and manage a dedicated team of resources and subject matter experts in the delivery of project activities and deliverables, which contribute to the achievement of agreed customer requirements.
- Control and / or oversee the management of all key internal and external stakeholders, including relevant regulatory bodies to ensure compliance with required security and industry standards during the delivery of projects to ensure that all contractual requirements are met, and necessary communications maintained.
- Manage complex programmes of work for large-scale IT infrastructure projects
- Engage and manage vendors / relationships to deliver agreed solutions
- Ensure all project managers are delivering on time and on budget
- Manage group engagement and define/allocate resources effectively across a programme of work
- Previous leadership experience - particularly with teams of 10 or more (highly desirable)
- Solving complex problems and managing large budgets
- Contribution to developing strategy
- Engaging & influencing stakeholders
- Proven extensive experience in delivering major IT and Telecommunications projects - Exposure to cloud, mobility, software, managed networks or security services is ideal
- Tertiary qualification in IT or related field
- Project Management Certification required / Project Management Professional (PMP) / Prince 2, Agile - preferred certification
Please submit cv in word format
Reference no: 190 816