About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing education services to its customers.
About the Role
As Project Scheduler Coordinator you will act as the interface between the Project Control Team and the Project Manager. As the Scheduler you will support the co-ordination of a schedule that ensures that work-planning activities are undertaken in consideration of capacity issues and tracking of performance against the plan
- Production and analysis of weekly reports
- Schedule development, control and analysis
- Provide planning and scheduling support to Project Manager and other key project staff and assist with the delivery of the various project elements
- Interpret project data to support critical decision making
- Identify schedule risks and communicate them to the key stakeholders, including recommendations for mitigating actions where possible
- Able to independently set-up and facilitate scheduling workshops as required
- Previous experience as a Scheduler
- Experience in directing, planning, and scheduling functions in dynamic environment
- Extensive scheduling management experience in the initial phases of the project lifecycle (ideation and development phase) in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Exceptional communication skills and a demonstrated ability to present scheduling information to senior management
- An ability to work flexibly in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Understanding of critical path method scheduling
- Strong systems knowledge across the MS suite (particularly with Excel)
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 192101
Please click the apply button.