- 12-month contract plus extension
- Leafing financial services company
- Sydney CBD
Our client is seeking an experienced Associate PM or Scheduler to join their successful team. The team is responsible for managing a large Data Centre remediation program.
- Delivery of dependent projects for Mechanical and Electrical Project (small projects of work) i.e PAE relocation to a new location
- Responsibility of the Program schedule; schedule tracking, milestone risk/issue management, GDP compliance, reporting, tracking of business benefits and Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze Milestones, driving and maintaining a scheduling standard
- Own the PSG, PMG and Safe, Sounds and Secure forum packs with input from Project Managers (Schedule), and Finance Manager
- Ensuring Compliance of the program reporting, including but not limited to: Risk and Issues, Executive Summary, End Dates, Work Plan, Wins of the Week - PPMC Business Readiness field, Leave Register, Email PSRs, PCRs, Staffing Profile resource assignments/reporting
- Ensuring documentation auditable compliance of Governance items as per GDF framework.
- Associate PM or scheduler experience
- Infrastructure experience / knowledge
- Financial services ideal but not essential
Please submit your CV in WORD format ONLY.
Reference: 201 183