Our client is one of the worlds leading telecommunications companies and requires an experienced Project Scheduler immediately.
Utilising MS Project you will be responsible for overseeing 3 project streams for this already underway multimillion-dollar project. As an MS Project genius you will be required to work with a variety of stake holders to ensure best practice scheduling practices are being committed and adhered to.
You must be able to hit the ground running as the project is due for completion in approximately Sept 2019. The project team have a number of programs that need actioning to ensure successful delivery to their end client.
Duties will include:
- Developing and revising baseline schedules.
- Planning, scheduling and costing of projects.
- Reviewing contractor's execution schedules.
- Producing detailed daily and monthly reports from MS Project.
To be successful for this role you must be:
- Highly skilled in MS Project or Primavera.
- Have a proven track record on delivering high level planning/scheduling on multimillion-dollar projects.
- Ideally be available immediately or within a maximum 2 week notice period.
For a confidential discussion please contact Craig Salmon or Katrina Vartzokas on 08 8112 7400. Please note we are only able to consider candidates with Australian Work Rights for this role.