We are looking for a Competent Project Scheduler to come on board to join a high performance team working across a Networks program of work.
- $800 per day inclusive of Superannuation - can explore perm options
- Late Jan start
A day in the life
- Conduct project planning and identify milestones.
- Define an appropriately detailed schedule for the agreed scope.
- Ensure schedule data is accurate and statussed weekly with all Control Point Managers.
- Ensure schedule adheres to TICEE Program Schedule standards.
- Monitor milestones and evaluates progress.
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports, Gantt, milestone charts, and other program management tools used to support critical path analysis priority based resource allocations, and to support cost/schedule integration.
- Assess and report schedule status to the project/program manager and senior management weekly.
- Review schedule status and recommend corrective actions.
- Weekly near term look ahead schedule reports (orders coming up in the next 1, 2, 4 weeks).
- Weekly Date Drift Schedule Reports with risk analysis and mitigation options.
- Weekly Orders in jeopardy schedule report with risk analysis and mitigation options.
Your background, skills and experience:
- Recognised Project Management Certification.
- Understanding of and exposure to scheduling in a Network/Construction Build Environment.
- Expertly skilled in managing schedules within MS Project.
- Expertly skilled in managing schedules P6 Primavera.
- Expertly skilled in Earned Value Management.
- Expertly skilled in MS Office Products.
- High degree of stakeholder management experience - Executive Level reporting and communication.
Apply Now with your CV in Word format