- 6 month contract opportunity
- Leader in Telco Services industry
- Large enterprise project based environment
Our client, a leader in the Telecommunications industry has an exciting opportunity available for a Project Scheduler with proven Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project skills to join the team on an initial 6 month term.
The role will be responsible for compiling project and programme schedules within Primavera P6 as well as producing accurate and informative progress reports using MS Project and Primavera. The position will also be responsible for identifying schedule risks and communicating them to key stakeholders accordingly.
Additionally, the role will be responsible for liaising with the contracts and procurement team in order to provide real-time schedule information required for customer and supplier communications.
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- 5+ years of experience in scheduling large, complex Telco projects.
- Good knowledge of Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
- Experience working in Telco/IT Services industry and particularly within large enterprise organisations.
- Strong communication skills, capable of establishing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 199425
Please click the apply button