Looking for a Scheduler to work within a large Federal Government Organisation
The Scheduler will provide high quality services in the Data and analytics space. They are required to set and maintain standards and provide guidance / expert advice. This role has a strong emphasis on reporting and distilling information for executives and cross-agency governance bodies, requiring a candidate with similar previous experience.
- Provide direction / guidance / task allocation to the Project Managers as required.
- Assist in the maintenance of Scheduling Standards and Schedule Template/Project Online Enterprise Global environment.
- Carry out schedule analysis to manage dependencies, risks, issues and opportunities by checking if tasks and milestones are being achieved in a timely manner
Skills and Experience:
- Sound knowledge and ability with Microsoft Project
- Experience with EPMs such as MS Project Server
- Comprehensive knowledge and ability of schedule planning and analysis techniques (e.g. critical path / chain analysis).
- Ability to develop and maintain trusting working relationships with stakeholders
- Exposure to Tean Foundation Sever is desireable
- Competent in the development, implementation and enforcement of schedule and dependency related policies and procedures.
All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information contact Joseph Yip at Peoplebank