Our client is a renowned Consultancy working in collaboration with a Federal Government Agency and they are looking for a Project Scheduler on an initial 12 month contract. As the Project Scheduler/Controller functions to support Project Managers/Directors in the maintenance of accurate sustainment/acquisition and products.
As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen and have an active NV1 Clearance.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
- Manage and control assigned project schedules in support of project management and governance deliverables
- Assist in the coordination of the development and maintenance of project planning activities
- Accountable for ensuring that outcomes from planning activities are progressed
- Analyse project performance using a range of measurement and analytical techniques, and provided tools
- Build and sustain effective relationships with team members and actively participate in team work and group activities
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders, operate as an effective team member, and provide constructive feedback
- Display initiative to prioritise and progress work to meet business objectives.
- Resolve problems using expertise and initiatives to identify alternative courses of action
- Prepare reports and documentation relating to project planning and performance
- Conduct monthly schedule status meetings, then update schedule using information obtained during meetings
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
- Relevant experience in working with complex project schedules
- Experience in scheduling using Deltek Open Plan Professional (OPP)
- Demonstrated strong background and experience in large and complex programs
- Well-developed understanding of contemporary PM methodologies coupled with proven understanding of Project Controls, Scheduling and Risk Management.
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels and across the customer/contractor boundaries.
- Advanced skillsets in Executive Level Project Reporting and a thorough understanding of Project financial Management
- Clear understanding of the Defence capability lifecycle (CLC)
you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Josie Bandiola and quote job #204807