Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Project Scheduler APS 6 equivalent contract role for a 11 months contracts with 12-months extension option at their location in Tuggeranong ACT.
About the position:
The Project Scheduler will work within a Corporate Services team within a Federal Government agency. The Scheduler will provide high quality services across multiple corporate programs and projects. This role has a strong emphasis on reporting and refining information for executives and a candidate with similar previous experience is preferable.
The Scheduler will ensure that the schedules are in place, appropriately tracked and reported. The Scheduler will:
- develop, maintain and drive project schedules and work plans
- effectively translate project schedules and activities into day to day operational plans
- ensure schedules are baselined and weekly progress is tracked
- ensure critical path, interdependency activities, risks, issues and opportunities are identified and tracked
- manage project resource allocations, effort required and resource costs. To ensure projects and work plans are effectively resourced.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Project Professional in a SharePoint environment, Visio and Microsoft Office Suite, with the ability to build a range of project and program schedules.
- Current project management qualification (e.g. PMBOK or Prince 2) or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in schedule planning and analysis techniques
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to obtain a baseline security clearance.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Preejith Pachat on 02 6245 1727.
Job Reference: 196326
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.