- Risk SME needed for contract role
- Leading Telecommunications company working on site build projects
- Lower North Shore
Our client is seeking an experienced Risk Project Manager to join their quality, safety and compliance team. The team is responsible for the identification and management of risk across all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Ensuring that structured Risk Management is an integral part of the project
- Develop management plans and policies for the project.
- Ensure all policies and management practices align with the agreed standards, i.e. ISO 31000.
- Advise and assist Project Management, System Integration and Managed Services operational teams on risk, and where applicable.
- Where applicable, undertake to manage specific risk control or reduction measures. This may include being actively involved subcontractor governance or other activities to reduce risk.
- Work with Commercial and Legal departments to assess and categorise commercial risk associate with the project, and where appropriate actively participate in contract (or variation) development and negotiations to manage risk.
- Assist lower level staff create and track project risk registers, consultation on risk planning, identification, risk controls and ongoing risk governance.
- Manage enterprise wide risk
- Experienced risk management professional
- Construction experience
- ISO 31000 standard knowledge and application
- Experienced in managing sub-contractor risk
It would be desirable to also have:
- Experience in radio communications projects
- Experience in project management and operations management
- At least 5 years multi-disciplinary experience in leading telecommunications or construction-based projects or managed services
- It would be highly advantageous to have site build experience
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Reference no: 192 422