Our client has a dominant presence within the Victorian Government, they are currently seeking a Project Risk Coordinator to join on an Initial 6 Month Contract.
The Project Risk Coordinator will ensure the organisation's major projects are aligned with required outcomes through the promotion of best-practice project risk management. The Project Risk Coordinator will work closely with the Program and Project Managers to identify, assess, treat, document and review risks to the project.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Develop and maintain the standard set of practices, processes, and templates for managing and reporting on project risk consistently and efficiently.
- Collect, consolidate, and analyse program and project risk data to support effective decision making.
- Develop and deliver risk advice services and support to project and program management capability across the organisation.
- Develop and deliver high-quality risk reports to the Program Director and governance boards.
- Assume management responsibility for a Project Risk Officer
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Have a proven record of accomplishment in project risk management, preferably within complex information technology or transformation programs.
- Have a highly developed understanding and direct experience collaborating and developing relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Have proven ability to work in a team environment, to lead and develop people, and encourage flexibility and innovation.
- Have the ability to work autonomously across the risk program and the organisation.
- Have excellent communication, negotiation and problems solving skills.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #241230