Leading telecommunications company
$568 per day inc super
Long Term Contract plus extensions
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Specialist to join their enterprise delivery team. This team is responsible for the delivery of projects across a Network Services outsource environment for the company's tier 1 customer base across the Asia pacific region.
- Delivery of defined project scope according to time, cost, and quality in order to meet the customer's business needs.
- Project reporting and an appropriate level of project governance is maintained.
- Delivery of shared function tasks in accordance with KPI's.
- This customer facing role is accountable for the delivery of Work Packages, executing allocated project tasks to agreed quality standards and timeframes, maintaining project tools and records, and reporting on the status of project tasks.
- Develops and implements plans to achieve a specific scope that is driven by the objectives of its project and is largely concerned with achieving specific deliverables that support the scope of works.
- This role is also accountable and responsible for delivery of key project management tasks.
- Demonstrated Experience in a similar role. 5-10 years' experience.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), or equivalent certification (desirable)
- ITIL Certification (v2 or v3), v3 (desirable)
- Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) Certification (desirable)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 190664.
Please click the apply button.