- ASAP start until 30th June with possible extension
- Opportunity to work with a leading organisation
- Database building and analysis experience
About the Company
Our client is looking to offer a contract opportunity for an experienced Project Officer/Junior Business Analyst with database building and analysis background.
About the Role
We are seeking a Project Officer with the necessary skills to develop an asset register of capital assets and consumables from existing databases that will inform planning for future asset replacement.
- Consolidate and verify current information by engaging with the relevant Asset Owners to confirm quality of existing asset data
- Provide a recommendation for establishment of an Asset Register
- Conduct analysis, profiling and cleansing of existing data
- Identify gaps in the existing dataset and conduct field work or other research to ensure all assets that meet criteria are captured
- Develop a User Guide on how to enter data and maintain the currency of the Register
- 3 years minimum data capture, analysis, profiling and cleansing experience.
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement including workshops and focus groups
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Minimum intermediate competency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with asset management systems desirable
- Experience in using Smartsheet and Content Manager (TRIM) desirable
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Susan Kovacevic - (08) 9423 1403 - (Job reference: 212550)