Our client, a Vic state Government is looking for Project Officer to join their team for an initial 6 months + potential extension.
The Project Officer provides effective, efficient, proactive and insightful support to the team which often includes supporting Project Directors, Project Managers, Senior Cost Controllers and Engineers.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to); contract administration, report collation, external service requisitions, processing of purchase orders & invoices and general administration tasks as required, as well as using critical thinking and initiative to identify problems and develop solutions
Skills & Experience:
- 3+yrs (min) relevant work experience, ideally in a similar industry or environment
- Experience within a projects-based environment is highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Certificate in Business/Office Administration and/or relevant experience providing administrative and coordination-based support within a team environment
- Administration experience within Rail or Construction industry is highly desirable
If this sounds like you, Please APPLY NOW!! Job ref #211129