Looking for a Project Officer at Canberra for a contract of 6 months and with possibility of 2*12months extension option.
The candidate will be expected to work across a range of areas to assist in the consolidation and expansion of the existing RPA portfolio.
Key responsibilities of this position will include:
- supporting the management and planning of the intelligent process automation (IPA) program and associated projects - planning requirements, build, test, deploy and governance to ensure successful delivery
- developing and testing robust, secure and configurable automation workflows and related process documentation
- conducting regular performance/code reviews of automation software
- working with specialist experts to manage changes to environments for the digital workforce
- successfully engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously and being responsive to changing requirements
- participate in reporting activities
- interpreting business requirements to develop technology solutions and managing the project through its life cycle
- assuring the quality of the automation (QA processes)
- developing and maintaining positive working relationships with team members and stakeholders.
IT skills will be of an advantage however limited on-the-job training may be provided for the right candidate. The right candidate will be innovative and exemplify the team values of accountability, ownership, adaptability, respect, teamwork and improvement.
- Ability to apply expertise, logic and problem-solving skills to deliver robotic process automation projects. 30%
- Demonstrated ability to apply and build expertise as an individual and as part of a team. 30%
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to tailor to target audience. 20%
- Maintain a strong work ethic with the ability to set and deliver on priorities as part of a team. Ability to apply organisational and project-management skills to work without direct in-office supervision daily and still achieve required outcomes in a timely manner 20%
- Experience in platform/solution management and support 30%
- Experience and/or qualification with robotic processing automation, a scripting language or software development.40%
- Experience in software development lifecycle, including:
- Requirement analysis
- Peer review of code 30%
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 61 2 6245 1706 quoting Job Reference: 18761