Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Project Officer (APS6 contractor equivalent) for a 12-month contract, with option to extend for an additional 12 months, at their location in Tuggeranong, ACT.
About the position:
- Provide guidance and support in relation to the management and escalation of compliance projects and issues.
- Support the Project Manager to provide guidance to the Branch in relation to the development review and analysis of the Branch's projects.
- Assist in the coordination of the various compliance related projects within the Branch.
The successful candidate will:
- Coordinate and contribute to regular project reports including status updates and exception reports.
- Prepare draft written material including business cases, plans, executive briefs and corporate documentation.
- Identify and assist with the management of project risks, design, testing and reporting.
- Monitor project budgets, review and report on expenditure and assist with procurement and contract management.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina on 02 6245 1724 Job Reference: 196068.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.