Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Project Officer (APS 6 equivalent contract role) for a long-term contract at their location in Tuggeranong, ACT.
About the position:
The Project Officer is responsible for managing projects to provide improvements and reviews on the effectiveness of service delivery within the business.
The Project Officer will:
- Responsible for Supporting the development of project management methodologies and process for the business
- Developing a detailed work plan at a branch-level that defines and coordinates both the ongoing work program and a significant change and transformation agenda across procurement, corporate services and records management
- Delivering initiatives within the branch, drafting and overseeing the implementation of project plans, coordinating resources and supporting budget management
- Providing research and analysis for development of key projects within the stream
- Communicating to key stakeholders with timely advice for status updates and issues of projects
- Arranging and drafting various project-related documents such as status updates, reports, budgets and discussion papers.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Job Reference: 1967729
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.