- 12 months contract
- Based in Surry Hills
- Government Project
About the role
The Project Officer will assist the Insurance Support team to successfully deliver on its program objectives. This will include providing technical advice and support in relation to program and project management.
Position duties are:
- Support the Program Delivery Lead and Project Managers in the program scoping, development, implementation, monitoring and reporting.
- Monitor and review program and project activities against plans.
- Provide advice and support on established technical, operational, professional and/or administrative activities, procedures, practices and program/project objectives.
- Work within an agreed Agency program management framework, maintaining project plans, schedules, risks and issues logs and performance reports, to ensure integrity of the Insurance Support Program
- Build and establish collaborative relationships with National Office work groups, regions, and external stakeholders to support effective communications.
- Assist in developing innovative solutions to issues affecting delivery of the program.
Systems skills requirement
Competency with IT systems including Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project.
It is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding of or lived experience with disability.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 196504.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).